Our company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Mrs. Sharyn Taylor-Cox founded Cruises Unlimited in June 1992. She operated the agency until 1997.
Ms. Shirley Young (pictured above)became owner in June 1997. Shirley is a certified Accredited Cruise Counsellor with Cruise Lines International Association. Currently, she has nearly completed her Master Cruise Counsellor Accreditation.
Shirley has completed numerous cruise seminars on land and at Sea.
- 1998 – Accredited Cruise Counsellor Certification
- 1999 – Miami Fam Weekend
- 2000 – Tampa Fam Weekend
- 2004 – Miami Fam Weekend
- Oct. 12-16, 2006 Carnival Victory – 5 day seminar at sea sailing – Charleston, SC
- March 28 - April 2, 2007 – Cruise3sixty Conference, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- October 2007 – Carnival Victory – Welcome Reception – Charleston, SC
- Nov. 12 -16, 2007 – Shirley was among a selected group of Travel Agents invited to attend the inaugural sailing of Carnival Cruises Lines newest super liner the Carnival Freedom. Also sailing was Past President & CEO Bob Dickinson, current president Gerry Cahill, former Senior Vice President of Sales Vicki Freed were among some of Carnival Executive staff in attendance.
- March 5-9, 2008 - Cruise3sixty Conference, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- March 21, 2008 – Princess Cruises – First Officer Certification
- Sept. 20, 2008 – Carnival Fascination – Welcome Reception – Jacksonville, FL
- April 1-5, 2009 – Cruise3sixty Conference, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- October 29, 2009 - Sandals and Beaches Resorts - Certified Sandal Specialist Certification
Shirley is an experience cruiser. She sailed her 25 cruise with Carnival Cruise Lines December 8, 2007 aboard the Carnival Liberty 8-day sailing to San Juan, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola and Nassau Bahamas.
Shirley has also sailed aboard Norwegian Cruise Lines.
Some of her sailings are Carnival Spirit 12 day Hawaiian cruise Sept. 28 – Oct. 10, 2009. Carnival Fascination May 7-11, 2009. Royal Caribbean -Mariner of the Seas sailing the Western Caribbean to Labadee Haiti, George Town Grand Cayman Island, Ocho Rios Jamaica and Cozumel Mexico October 19-26, 2008. Also, Royal Caribbea Freedom of the Sea Nov. 7-14, 2010 sailing the Eastern Caribbean to St. Thomas, St. Maarten and CoCo Cay. Now she's looking forward to a four night stay at Sandals Resort in Jamaica this fall and a Bermuda sailing from New York spring of 2012.
October 29, 2009 Shirley became a Certified Sandals Specialist. Sandals and Beaches resorts has over 20 properties in the Bahamas, Jamaica, St. Lucia, Antigua and Turks & Caicos Islands in the Caribbean. Sandals is for couples and honeymooners. Beaches is for families. Cruises Unlimited are excited to offer vacations to these tropical resorts.
52 Knotts Landing Drive
Hardeeville, SC 29927
Mon - Fri: 12PM - 9PM
Sat: 10AM - 5PM